Friday, October 30, 2015

Forget Your Pensions, Get To The Hills!


Massive ‘crack in the Earth’ Opens Up Suddenly in Wyoming’s Bighorn Mountains


The immense crack, which appears to split a hilltop in half, was discovered by startled backcountry hunters




     It remind me of the death rider vision of 1996, where I witness the earth’s surface just open up and this bringer of death just came out of it riding victor and victoriously; henceforth I wouldn’t discount Yellowstone just yet. We know something cataclysmic is pending, we have too many prophecies verifying it to be so, so much so I told my granddaughter just yesterday, this is the worse time ever to be on the planet and not be in Christ Jesus, behold He stand at the door of your unrepentant heart, if any man… www.yourchurchcondemnsix.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment